Saturday, August 17, 2013

How To Work From Home For Free

As someone who works from home I get a lot of questions about what I do and how I do it. I know there are a lot of people who are wondering how it is possible that I can work from home. Rather than address everyone individually, I thought it would make a great blog topic. So this one may not be my most humorous blog I have, but I get so many people that ask, so this is for them.

Lets start with the most common question: What Do You Do?

Now, I don't sit around and write blogs and get paid for it, even though I am sure everyone wishes they could make a career out of this. I created this blog as an attempt to make additional money because if I keep my blog consecutive and full of information that people will want to read, Google may accept me to place ads on my blog for me to make money off of it, so right now Miss. Information is just fun and entertaining.

When I work from home I do multiple things. I am a freelance writer. As a freelance writer I accept various projects that other people need done in the sense of writing. I have written resumes, articles, copy writing, reviews for amazon, and general publications that are considered Ghost Writing. Ghost writing means that my name doesn't go on any of it.

I am also a marketing assistant for a company called Magnum Dealer Focus. With this job I find the latest information about car dealerships, create blogs, and handle email marketing campaigns. I also do a ton of stuff with social networking. I enjoy this job because as you can see on Magnumdealerfocus.com I get credit for the things that I am writing.

Ok, now that you all know what I do, I want to address the next question: Do you pay to work from home?

I know there are a lot of work from home opportunities that require an investment. I get my work through freelance sites that do offer free programs. The free programs are limited, but I used them to get started, but the joined the monthly for like 10 a month, which I make more than that anyway so the benefits were worth the price. There are sites that you do have to invest in and there are other ways to work from home as well.

That brings me to my next point: How Can I Work From Home?

I work as a writer and unfortunately not everyone can be a writer. You have to have a writing talent in order to get a writing job. The whole thing about working from home is knowing what you are good at and what you know. Personally, I am a writer and I have a marketing degree, so I work from home as a writer and telecommute for marketing companies.

If you have a talent of knowledge like fitness, design, or whatever else, you can work from home as a consultant. Consultants are the number one at home business out there and all you have to do is walk people through what you know.

You can work as admin from home or other business matters. My friend L.R has made a very successful business for herself working within he business sector of things.

Basically if you want to work from home, you have to know what you are good at, look into the options, and do the research. I got my start as a writer doing research, found the work sites, and it all goes from there.

I love what I do, but this is not forever for me. I may keep the blog if it gets ads and makes me money for writing because I enjoy marketing, but this is only a way to work my way into my masters degree to become an admin for a hospital. Working from home does help pay the bills and for some people it works, but you have to have talent, know what your doing, and know where to look.

Workin From My Bedroom

-Miss Information

No comments:

Post a Comment