Sunday, August 11, 2013

Fun Facts About Sex

Now anyone who knows me knows that I have an addiction to useless information....thus the blog name. I am the queen of Google! However, what makes me different from other Google nerds is I enjoy Googling facts that other people wouldn't know. Like I don't look up when Chris Columbus sailed the ocean, because frankly knowing a snail can sleep for 3 years is more interesting to me.

So since it is Sunday (No I am not going crazy, I know I already wrote my daily blog), I decided that I am going to close out the blog and start out a new week with a fun blog that is not as depressing as my last one. So sex is the one thing we all know, love, and can't seem to stop blushing over. We know the logistics of sex that part one plus part two equals babies. I have taken it upon myself to do some research and share what I think are the most interesting facts about sex.

1.) We are not trying to deny it, as women we are self conscious as can be. We hate our thunder thighs, try to hide our muffin top, and don't want you to know that we missed a spot shaving our legs. However, statistics show that more men will prefer lights when getting down. In fact, one in every four men! What are you hiding from us boys?

2.) I have to admit this is like my favorite fact ever. Most people don't know that the vibrator was invented to cure hysteria.....ill let that sink in for a minute ladies...anyone else feeling hysterical?

3.) As women we always joke about a guy having a crooked rocket ship, but what we don't realize is that a quarter of them are! Be careful who you make the crooked joke in front of!

4.) This is a well known fact but its always fun to know you burn 200 calories in a half hour of sex! Please don't post these workout photos, stick to the weight lifting ones!

5.) There is just something sexy about...celery?  Truth be told when a man eats celery it releases a hormone that makes them more attractive to women.

6.) A survey that was conducted showed that most women fantasize about fire fighters....is it getting hot in here?

7.) A very depressing survey showed that 75 percent of men can reach orgasm every time they have sex, where only 25 % of women can RSVP to the party and come....

8.) Who is responsible for the largest penis? Well every man who just raised their hand can put it down unless they can top a whale that has an average penis size of 8 feet. Seriously....put your hands down.

Well those are the sexy fun facts for today, I hope you all learned something new....

Miss Information

No comments:

Post a Comment