Monday, September 30, 2013

Sex Facts: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Orgasms

I have noticed in my blog statistics that more people like to read about sex facts than anything else. I am not surprised that so many people show an interest in learning more about sex, but I am surprised because it would seem that sex is such a hush hush thing socially. Sure you talk about sex with your friends, but you wouldn't talk about it with someone in the supermarket. Now I have done a few of these sex articles including general facts about sex and how to have 10 days of great sex and now I am going to push it to the finish line with some random facts about orgasms.

Ok so the first interesting fact that I have learned is that there are multiple different types of orgasms. I am not talking about how orgasms are different between men and women, but for each gender there are multiple different types of orgasms including how they occur, where they occur, and how many they occur. (I know you will all be counting now).

Women have very sensitive parts of their body, but the most sensitive part to trigger orgasm? Let me assure you that every man in the world has just blurted out the same answer, and I am sad to let them down because they are wrong. A woman is more likely to have an orgasm through simulation of the nipples compared to any other part of the body.

Everyone is busy, especially if you have kids, so it is common for quickies and skipping the fore play, but what most people don't know is skipping the foreplay is harming your orgasm. Foreplay increases blood flow, which in turn turns your little o into the big O. So if your O's have been disappointing lately, it could be from skipping out on all the foreplay.

Need inspiration for exercise? It is a proven fact that women can actually have an orgasm while doing certain abdominal exercises. Do you really need any more inspiration than that?

This one I had to share because I was hoping to get some feedback. Science has proved it is possible to have an orgasm during child birth......has this ever happened to anyone?

Pump up the volume. Studies have shown that turning up the volume and getting loud during your orgasms can increase the intensity. If you are the shy type, turn up the volume, because you may be missing out.

The Oscar goes to...........sorry to statistically dampen your day guys, but a recent survey shows that women will fake an orgasm 60% of the time....time to step up your game boys.

I have saved the saddest fact for last. There are women out there who can not have orgasms...(A moment of silence please).............In all seriousness, not all women are lucky enough to achieve the heavenly goal at the end of the finish line. (No guys.....this does not explain the 60% of fakers).

Well that is all the randomness about Sex I have for you today...


OHHHHHHHHHHHHHver and out

-Miss Information


No comments:

Post a Comment